Kluever & Platt, LLC is dedicated to working closely with its clients to design cost-effective, expeditious and successful litigation strategies; strategies that meet each client’s individual business needs. We strive to resolve client disputes before they reach the courthouse steps. We explore alternative fee arrangements with our clients to limit litigation costs. Most importantly, we utilize our extensive litigation experience and training to ardently and successfully represent our clients; defining success one client at a time.
Our firm has amassed substantial experience in many venues, including litigation in state, appellate and federal courts throughout Illinois, including the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Additionally, we have extensive experience in arbitrations and mediations; before the American Arbitration Association and in state courts.
Kluever & Platt, LLC attorneys have wide-ranging experience in a multitude of commercial litigation disputes, including:
- commercial real estate related litigation
- residential real estate related litigation
- commercial lease disputes
- construction disputes
- mechanics lien foreclosures
- Uniform Commercial Code
- trade secrets
- injunctions, including temporary restraining orders, preliminary and permanent injunctions
- insurance coverage
- declaratory judgments
- equitable remedies
- corporate dissolutions, including limited liability and partnership disputes
- title insurance
- building code violations
- commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure, including extensive experience in TILA, FDCPA, HOEPA, Reg Z, FCRA, loss mitigation, title curative work, title claim processing and reformation.
- commercial and residential evictions